Wow! Has it really been that long since I've posted anything on my blog? I told you I was no good at this and I was right ;) However, I'd like to update you now, if you'll forgive me, with some pictures and fill you in on the Palmer happenings.
We just moved to Culpeper, Virginia and are loving it!!! After some rough spots with finding a place to call our own, we have been richly blessed...finally. It has been a very rough past few months! But it has been a wonderful Christmas setting up our little home, getting acquainted with each other again, and mostly relaxing, visiting, playing, and enjoying each other!
I really love it here. Culpeper is a beautiful place. The landscape is so beautiful but if that weren't enough, I have been so pleasantly surprised at how genuinely kind, welcoming, and friendly everyone I've met here is. Even Wal-Mart cashiers smile, strike up conversations, and make you feel like an old friend. Brians school was like walking into the Berenstain Bears classroom!! I fell in love with his teacher she was so sweet and I knew this was the right place for our family. I will post some pictures of our house I promise.
Also, I'd like to introduce the newest addition to our family, Nathan Ronald Palmer! He was born on March 30, 2010 (Yes, it has been that long!) It was a very successful and quick labor and delivery and it was exciting and also a joy to have my parents there!! Here are some pictures.
Brian was so glad to get him home!
Sleeping Angel
Baby Blessing
Cat Nap with Grandad!



9 comments:
Hey! It's your old roomie Elizabeth. Congratulations on your beautiful family. Can you believe it's a family of five? I have some serious catching up to do. They're all perfect.
Hey Jenna! Found your blog from your facebook page - keep the posts coming! Love the pictures of your boys and I'm so happy you guys are settling in to your home in Culpeper. Miss you all!
I'm so excited to see an update!! Glad things are going well. Your boys are so cute!!
YEA! You updated! Wahoo! Congrats on your new little man! How exciting!!
We find out what baby #5 is on Monday and are super excited!
You guys look like you're great! It was fun to see pictures!
congrats on the little one and moving...hope you guys are doing well. We are about to welcome a new little one into our family too. thanks for the update! love ya martha
Wow Jenna! Gorgeous baby (ah hem, I mean MANly) Glad to hear you're doing okay. Thanks for the update! Wow, VA? Maybe we'll see you there?
I didn't know you had a blog! THis is great! I need to call you-I've been wondering how you're settling in. It sounds like they 're treating you well. Talk soon!
Nathan R. Palmer. Futuro Presidente de Los Estados Unidos de America.
Your hair is never supposed to look that good after giving birth! You are beautiful. Good to see you're still around... 3 boys - how fun!
Post a Comment