Sunday, June 29, 2008

We Have Finally Arrived

Hello! I have decided I just can't contain myself anymore! I have spent an hour and a half looking at all your blogs and couldn't believe it has taken me this long to jump on the bandwagon. So here we are!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Very cute Jenna! Can't wait to see more.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

YEA!!!!!! Go Jenna! Go Jenna! I can't wait to see more! You have no idea how much we miss you guys and Wymount! I hope you are doing good and surviving the days!!

The Arnolds said...

Cute blog Jenna. Your boys are adorable!

Romulo & Lydia said...

We too are super excited that you jumped on that bandwagon. This way we can stay in touch better and we can see those cute boys grow. Visit us: www.romuloandlydia.blogspot.com

Love, Lydia and Romulo

Charlynn said...

Hooray for blogging! I love mommy blogs. Come see ours.