Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pioneer Day

There was a pioneer activity today in our ward and the children went on a little Wymount pioneer trek, complete with little handcarts made from wagons. It was so cute! The activity was complete with games, stories, and treats.

Natalie and I kept laughing at how adorable the kids were pulling their wagons in their little pioneer clothes. We were joking that we better stop laughing or we'll be like the obnoxious parents who take tons of pictures but I think it was too late. I may have had just as much fun laughing as the kids did at the activity. They were so cute pulling their handcarts. Kimber, Jessica and Jamie, thank you! You guys did an awesome job. And thank you Natalie for sending these pictures!



Brian & Alex

So cute in his suspenders!

Candace and Brian

Kate, Brisa, Candace & Brian

Just adorable

Candace & Brian are definitely two peas in a pod




1 comment:

Natalie said...

We will miss you guys so much, especially BRIAN PALMER :). No one has ever made such an impression on Candace.