Thursday, August 7, 2008

Duck Pond

Hi friends and family! I thought I'd post some more pictures of the boys at the BYU duck pond. We go there every other week since Andrew just LOVES the "quack quacks." :) So I finally brought a camera and boy am I glad I did. I got some gorgeous pictures and the weather was just beautiful. The boys enjoyed climbing on the rocks after we ran out of bread. There is one very funny picture of Andrew below where his eyes are closed. I was being the photographer and so I asked Andrew to say cheese, and below is the result.


so cute!


"Cheeese"


Andrew enjoying some bread

adorable Brian

Climbing rocks


Quack Quack!


throwing bread


more climbing

5 comments:

Romulo & Lydia said...

Its amazing how big they look and we haven't been gone that long! Gosh they grow up fast. Miss you guys but it looks like the boys are having a blast.

Jenna said...

I know! They grow so fast. I don't notice it until I look at pictures. I almost think it's time for another one...almost ;) It looks like you and Romulo are absolutely having a blast in San Ramon...I'm jealous!! We miss you guys so much!

Monica McCoy said...

Yay! I am glad you guys are blogging.

Katie said...

Hey, it is so fun to see pictures of you guys now that we can't look over in church and see you. How are things on the East Coast?

Jenna said...

Thanks, Monica! I hope you are enjoying that armoire!! Katie, how are you guys?! We are really enjoying the east, loving being around family. However, it is hit or miss here in Virginia with the snow. I have a feeling I am going to miss the snowy Utah weather. So if anyone has time, please please send me a picture of the first snow!